When the wind moans, my body groans

Lilymary
Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740
edited 28. Aug 2020, 10:46 in Living with arthritis

Is it just me, or is anyone else struggling a bit with aches and pains in this turbulent weather? For the last few days I’ve been aching all over and drop down weary, and the all over ache is unusual for me these days, usually it’s my leg taking centre stage as “drama queen in chief”.

Comments

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458

See www.cloudywithachanceofpain.com

its a grin, honest!

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Sometimes I think that it is life rather than the weather!

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Thanks @Airwave!, reading this will keep me quiet for a while! I know I keep raising this, but with the odd storms in recent days I’ve been aching all over (rather than just my left leg) and was curious to know if others were feeling it too.

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710

i think they finally decided there was some correlation between OA and barometric pressure. Oddly (well, I think it's odd) when my neck was busy fusing itself, if it was very windy I had to wear a scarf - even indoors. I never understood why it helped but it did.

Back in the 'old forum' days I once put up a thread with a poll about weather. If I remember rightly OAers disliked wet, cold weather and autoimmers disliked heat or, at least, humidity. Those of us with both are on a hiding to nothing 😉

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright