Collagen for Arthritis and joint pain

Options
jaminhealth
jaminhealth Bots Posts: 55
edited 3. Sep 2020, 10:21 in Living with arthritis

I have taken collagen on and off for years and have neglected sticking with Collagen in recent years and I believe it's been a mistake...I'm much older now and more damage....so this link has a lot of good info on collagen and other supplements for all forms of arthritis:

[Link deleted - inappropriate]

I'm back on collagen and taking NT2 which is a product from Life Extension. It's easy to take and I do all I can to keep moving and TRY to reduce pain..... 

I would like to refer you to our guidelines, found here https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/51413/community-guidelines#latest, the relevant section is copied below

Any links to sites relating to medical research or medications or similar must only be to credible sites eg those ending in .ac .nhs .edu .org Please don’t post links to any site with a .com address in this respect.

The site you linked to is a .com site which aims to persuade you to buy their product. There is no reference to research other than Medical News Today. That site contains links to many similar sites to the one you mention. Please conform to the guidelines in future

Thank you

YvonneH Admin

Comments

• jaminhealth
    Options

Ok, I promote no companies and liked what the link overall said about collagen and joint repair and pain. I continue to take NT2 and in my 4th month, and notice some better movement in my 82 yr old joints....this is good and worth every penny....