Wrist Splint Care and Comfort Survey
Good Afternoon All,
My name is Joe White and I am a research assistant within the School for Design and Creative Arts at Loughborough University.
Myself and fellow colleagues are researching into the use of 3D printing for the manufacture of custom medical wrist splints.
The project, funded by Versus Arthritis has involved the creation of dedicated software that enables a trained clinician to take 3D scan data of a patients hand/ wrist and generate a bespoke splint design file suitable for 3D printing. The 3D printed splints aim to be lighter, more comfortable and more cosmetically appealing.
As part of the ongoing research the researchers involved would like to kindly invite participants to take part in a brief online survey. The survey focuses on obtaining feedback from splint wearers with regards to the levels of comfort and care experienced throughout the splinting process.
The researcher would like to invite participants to take part in the survey or to distribute the survey link to anyone who may wish to take part providing they meet the below criteria:
- Are 18 or older.
- Have arthritis that affects the upper limb regions.
- Have been fitted with an upper limb splint (e.g. hand, wrist or finger splint) by a clinician as part of your treatment.
Thank you all for your time and any participation or further distribution of the link is much appreciated.
Survey Link: https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/arthritis-wrist-splint-comfort-and-care-survey-copy
Has this been cleared by Admin? If not it breaches Community Guidelines no matter the good intentions behind it.0
This survey has now closed
- 8.8K All Categories
- 1.4K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 12 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 374 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 311 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 249 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe