Research and exercise: how everyday movements can benefit people living with arthritis.
Keeping active has been proven to help reduce pain and improve function in people with arthritis.
We’ve picked a few highlights to show why dedicated research into everyday movements is important to bring positive change for future treatments.
- 8.2K All Categories
- 751 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe