AOSD

Options

Hello

My name is Claire and I was diagnosed with AOSD in October 2018. It would be good to hear from others who have the diagnoses and learn how they deal with day to day issues.

Hopefully yours,

Claire

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Hi @Blueclairey and welcome to the Versus Arthritis Online Community.

I have taken the liberty of copying your post from another member's Activity Wall so that we can welcome you and provide some additional information.

We have a few members who also have Stills Disease and may see your request. There have been a few discussions in the past that you may find worth reading: try typing "AOSD" into the Search box to see them.

One particular long-running thread can be picked up here: https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/23425/anyone-out-there-with-adult-onset-stills-disease/p5 and working back to see if there is anything useful.

Do join in across the forums, ask questions, give support and call in for a chat to let us know how you are getting on.

All best wishes

Brynmor

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

I don't have Adult Onset Stills Disease @Blueclairey but still want to welcome you to the forum. Even those of us who don't have exactly the same diagnoses can support and relate to your pain and issues. A lot of the inflammatory-types/Autoimmune Arthritides have many similarities don't they?

I hope you will find it as supportive and informative as I always have over the years.

Take care and please do join in people are lovely here.

• Blueclairey
    Options

Thank you so much Toni. It already has proved so helpful to read others information and know we are not alone.

Much love and appreciation,

Claire

• Blueclairey
    Options
  • Blueclairey
    Options

Meant to ask, how do you add to posted comments in the link you sent, I couldn't see how to add to this post on AOSD.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Hi @Blueclairey. I overlooked that the thread is an old one and so is archived, meaning you cannot add comments!

I have now moved the conversation to Living With Arthritis and so you should now be able to post there 😃

Best wishes

Brynmor

• Ben91
    Ben91 Member Posts: 12
    Options

Hey @Blueclairey,

I have been newly diagnosed with AOSD, in June this year, so it is all very fresh to me!

What symptoms to you get and what treatment are you on for your flare ups?

It’s nice to hear from a fellow AOSD person as there are so few of us!

Ben