Notification of Responses

Options

When I used to post in the old Arthritis Care Forum you got an email notification of responses to posted topiics, does that still exist

Comments

• Shell_H
    Shell_H Member Posts: 548
    Options

Hi @Lotsofpain - yep, there is a way to get email notifications. You have to go into Edit Profile (click on your picture and then choose "Edit Profile" from the options). Once there, you can find a menu with "Notification Preferences" on it. Choose that option, and under "Notify me when people comment on my discussions." tick email. Have a look and see if there are any other options you want to be emailed about.

On the community at the top you should also have a bell icon - you can also get notifications there which you can read when you log on. So you can mix and match the importance of your notifications - with the ones more important to you being emailed, while others are only "popup" which store in the Bell icon list for the next time you log on.

Hope this helps - PM me or ask if you want a step by step with pictures, just let me know if you're using a computer or a phone etc.

Shell

• Lotsofpain
    Lotsofpain Member Posts: 157
    Options

thanks ive done that and hope it works

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi Lotsofpain

Thank you for posting on the forum, it sounds like Shell talked you through the forum procedure, and you’ve followed that and was hoping it worked. I hope you are getting your notifications now.

If you ever want to chat to us on our freephone helpline, please do give us a call on: 0800 5200 520 (weekdays 9am – 8pm)  here we can take our time to talk things through informally and in confidence.

Best wishes

Lynda

Helpline Team