Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Help us improve our website, chatbot and online community
We’d love your help to improve our digital services. It’s important to us that our website, chatbot and online community continue to support and provide information people with arthritis in the right way. We’re excited to be doing research to understand more about what’s working for you and what’s not so we can continue to improve what we’re doing.
You don’t need to be familiar with our digital services or a digital native to take part. The research will take one hour and will be run by a research consultancy SnapOut. Simply fill in the survey below to get involved. Together, we can continue to do more for people living with arthritis.

Fill in this survey to take part

Pumpkin Picking

With now being in a tier 2 area finding something to do with the kiddies is quite difficult. However, I think we did well this weekend - we went out to a farm which were doing pick your own pumpkins. We had a corn maze, Halloween monsters liberally sprinkled through the maze, and then wandered all over the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkins to carve tomorrow. It was surprisingly fun 😊 Thought I'd share the pumpkins pre-carved - I'll try to share the finished ones tomorrow!

If in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Comments

• Mike1Mike1 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,595 ✭✭✭

I live in a village, which if you google the name, the pumpkin farm comes up. we have one lane through and I live on it @Shaphron so usually quite glad when it's over gets a tad congested and very muddy😃

Our pumpkin field is also full of scarecrows and the like as well as (normally) a sort of train thingy to run families up to the pumpkins my sister and my nephew and his wife aged 59, 33 and 26 respectively go every year😂bless 'em!

The remaining family members do a blind vote to chose the winner.

Looking forward to seeing your efforts when they are done.

Love

Toni xxx