Hello, 🙋🏻♀️ Got myself a new hip, any advice..
Hi everyone .. 🙋🏻♀️
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid two years ago, spondylitis in March & last month I fell, fractured my hip & got myself a full hip replacement but while I was in hospital they also diagnosed me with osteoporosis!
So just when I think things are going my way they seem to go the other, I’m positive though & I’m looking forward to returning to work before the end of the year but not to the early starts!
Just thought I’d see if there was anyone in my boat that could offer some ‘new hip’ advice because while I’ve got my head around the arthritis side of things the hip does slightly worry me!
- 7.2K All Categories
- 162 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 531 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 234 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 476 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 219 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe