Alternative to steel toe caps and carbon safety shoes
This is a big concern for me, after have a toe fusion operation I am unable to wear safety shoes with steel or carbon.
Unfortunately 9/10 jobs require you to wear these shoes.
Been redundant since April 2020, and the only jobs ive ever done are those that require steel safety shoes. I have in the past worn normal trainers that look like safety shoes but if discovered i'm sent home. I had a job interview recently which looks promising, but of course safety shoes are necessary.
Can anyone give me pointers to an alternative solution.
- 7.7K All Categories
- 476 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 15 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 553 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 244 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 487 Chat and News
- 23 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe