Just saying Hi

Deekaren
Deekaren Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Sorry, think my initial attempt was a bit premature in leaving my screen. Wanted to say hi and thanks for having me. I'm not new to O.A but new circumstances now mean it's harder to deal with and I'm also just waiting to see if I've developed R.A. I'm 60 going on 25 with a quite new first grandchild. Hoping to find and give support here. Cheers

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 794
    edited 30. Oct 2020, 10:13

Hi @Deekaren

Welcome to the online community,great to see you on line.

You say that you are not new to Osteoarthritis,but are finding it difficult with your change of circumstances, you are also waiting to see if you have Rhuematoid arthritis. You will certainly get a lot of support on this forum as everyone is friendly and know what you are going through one way or another.

I have a link that might help you with Rhumatoid Arthritis.https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/conditions/rheumatoid-arthritis/

Also we have a helpline if you want to talk to someone 0800 5200 520

Meanwhile just chat at any forum the most popular are Living with arthritis.Chit Chat and Vals café.

Hope all goes well with you please keep in contact to let us know how you get on

Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,397

Hi @Deekaren

Nice to meet you and welcome you to our forum. I hope you don't have RA as well as OA one is enough for anyone to deal with!!

This is a lovely community just join in anywhere people are so welcoming ere.

I hope you are able to see your first Grandchild and enjoy time with him or her in spite of this pandemic 😊

Take care