Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Updates to the Online Community
We are updating the Online Community on Sunday 24th January. You can read the details about the update here.

At last been diagnosed

Good morning everyone hope everyone is coping in these strange times.

At last saw a rheumatologist yesterday after a very long long wait been examined n diagnosed with oestoatheritis and fibromyalgia. Suddenly everything is clicking into place. The constant pain in muscles n joints and feeling exhausted . Knees neck n hands worse. Actually kicked me up the bum as I need to gentle stretch n exercises n definitely be kinder and more gentle with myself. I'm sure many of you can relate to this. Back to pain management and carry on . Feel relieved in a way to be diagnosed now to learn how to cope with everyday life and stresses.any advice from fellow sufferers greatly appreciated Stay safe tracie xx

Comments

• Hi @Tracie

I would agree with you that having a diagnosis helps everything click into place.

As you say back to pain management and learning how to cope with the stresses of everyday life . I see that you have posted a number of times before but wondered if you had come across the Let's Move with Leon area

I have found his easy to follow instructions and his caring attitude towards his mum who does the exercises alongside him very helpful I hope you do .

Let us know how you get on

Take care

Poppyjane

• TracieTracie Posts: 47

Thank you poppyjane I will def have a look .I really want to do more exercise s but not over do it . I haven't seen lean programe before .

Have a nice day

Tracie

• TracieTracie Posts: 47

Hi poppy jane

Hope your keeping safe.

Well I am so pleased you recommend ed leon signed up and I am doing most exercises in the videos some are painful so I skip them But leon is very good explains everything lv his mum 🥰 think videos really help

Kind regards

Tracie x