At last been diagnosed

Options

Good morning everyone hope everyone is coping in these strange times.

At last saw a rheumatologist yesterday after a very long long wait been examined n diagnosed with oestoatheritis and fibromyalgia. Suddenly everything is clicking into place. The constant pain in muscles n joints and feeling exhausted . Knees neck n hands worse. Actually kicked me up the bum as I need to gentle stretch n exercises n definitely be kinder and more gentle with myself. I'm sure many of you can relate to this. Back to pain management and carry on . Feel relieved in a way to be diagnosed now to learn how to cope with everyday life and stresses.any advice from fellow sufferers greatly appreciated Stay safe tracie xx

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 754
    Options

Hi @Tracie

I would agree with you that having a diagnosis helps everything click into place.

As you say back to pain management and learning how to cope with the stresses of everyday life . I see that you have posted a number of times before but wondered if you had come across the Let's Move with Leon area

I have found his easy to follow instructions and his caring attitude towards his mum who does the exercises alongside him very helpful I hope you do .

Let us know how you get on

Take care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.

• Tracie
    Tracie Member Posts: 57
    Options

Thank you poppyjane I will def have a look .I really want to do more exercise s but not over do it . I haven't seen lean programe before .

Have a nice day

Tracie

• Tracie
    Tracie Member Posts: 57
    Options

Hi poppy jane

Hope your keeping safe.

Well I am so pleased you recommend ed leon signed up and I am doing most exercises in the videos some are painful so I skip them But leon is very good explains everything lv his mum 🥰 think videos really help

Kind regards

Tracie x