Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Hello from me :)

HI im new nice to meet you all :)😀

Comments

• Mike1Mike1 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭

Greetings!

• frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭

I like your username @Mooncow

Welcome to the Community from me too. I look forward to seeing more of you on the forum

Do just join in you will be welcome anywhere!

Love

Toni xxx
  • kathleenTkathleenT Posts: 3,013

Hello Mooncow, lovely to meet you although I'm sorry that you need to be here. Please visit us in Val's Cafe. We are a cheerful bunch, and all our food is calorie free. If you love cats, dogs or any animals you will get on just fine. Plus all kinds of helpful hints from very experienced arthritis sufferers of all types.

“I've got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.”
    Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
  • ShazrShazr Posts: 4

Hi all I’m new to this also .. recently diagnosed with RA

sharon

• LilymaryLilymary Posts: 529 ✭✭✭
    edited 21. Nov 2020, 21:33

Hi Sharon, Hi Mooncow,, welcome aboard! Sorry it’s a club no one would want to need to join, but it’s a friendly and supportive place to be. Hope you’re not feeling too bad today. Xx

• TurbogranTurbogran Posts: 1,932

Hi welcome Sharon and Mooncow to the community here. We are all very friendly and as supportive as we can be to one another. Hope you are feeling as well as can be. Hope to hear more from you soon. X

Take care
    Carol xx