Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Pip

Got a copy of my pip assessment had a bit of a shock looks like I have got enhanced daily living and enhanced mobility this was my first time claiming. Hope the decision maker agrees with the assessor also states no review date due to my conditions will get worse not better only sent in 3 letters to back my claim this was advice from my benefits adviser who used to be a decision maker for the DWP also said decision maker normally goes with the assessors report. Fingers crossed I am now just waiting for final decision.

Comments

• frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭

That's great news @Sandy1964 that you got your PIP first go. This is excellent news.

I am pleased the award should be 'indefinite' too

I have my fingers crossed for you as well that your final decision is a really good one.

Love

Toni xxx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.