Hi I'm new just saying hello .

Options
Calendula
Calendula Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

I am waiting for confirmation that my doctor is right that my painful left knee is suffering with osteoarthritis. I have very much enjoyed reading some of your posts and am sure I will learn a lot from you all.

Take care, and regards

Comments

• Hi @Calendula

Welcome to the online community!

I see that you are waiting for a diagnosis of osteoarthritis. In the meantime, you might want to have a look at our information page on osteoarthritis of the knee.

There is also a weekly exercise program designed by Versus Arthritis for people with arthritis called 'Let's Move With Leon' which you might be interested in - exercise can help to reduce joint pain for people with arthritis.

It's great to hear you've been enjoying reading community posts - please feel free to post or comment on any discussion you find interesting.

Nice to meet you!

Sarah

• Jewels
    Jewels Member Posts: 202
    Options

Hi@Calendula I've not long joined the site everyone is really nice and helpful and friendly I have arthritis in my hip and lower back as you know yourself it gets you down from time to time so just come on here and have a chat or just look around there's loads of information @Jewels 😊

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Hi @Calendula

Welcome to the forum from me too. You are so right you can learn lots here and the support is second to none.

This forums has been wonderful for and to me over the years. We'll do anything to help if we can.

take care