Revitive

Options
gwenscott
gwenscott Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hi, does anyone have any opinions on the long time effectiveness of using Revitive Arthitic Knee. I have been using it daily for a month now in the hope of helping my swollen, painful osteoarthritic knee but it is hard to tell if it is going to be any help. Can other users please give me advice. And will it help backs also?

Comments

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 754
    Options

Welcome @gwenscott to the online community.

You say that you have a swollen painful osteoarthritic knee and have tried a product called Revitive and wonder about its effectiveness. Whilst our guidelines suggest that we should not endorse or promote any particular products I appreciate that your enquiry was not of this nature. There may be members of the community that have similar symptoms to yours and could share their experiences with you.

Meanwhile I include a link from the website which may provide you with information and alternative treatments.

Knee pain | Causes, treatments and self-management (versusarthritis.org)

If you would like to talk with someone from Versus Arthritis then try our Helpline Monday - Friday 8.00 - 9.00.

Do spend some time browsing through the posts and forums and join in with the members where we offer all sorts of advice and support to each other. We look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Jane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

So far as I am aware it is designed to improve circulation and relax muscles, I can't see how it would help OA so I have not been tempted to buy one. I am, however, in trying absolutely anything which may help relieve pain.