Does anyone have experience or advice regarding going private for a hip replacement?
Although I don't think I would considered this option in the past, with the current back log within the NHS I have been looking into the option of paying for a private hip replacement operation.
I have seen plenty of adverts for them, including going abroad I would appreciate anyone's experience including whether this is just que jumping or using private hospitals and thus helping the back log?
What should I look for and what is the likely cost?
- 7.7K All Categories
- 486 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 15 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 554 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 245 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 25 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 488 Chat and News
- 24 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe