Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

FX SILICA

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone has used this gel. I don't want to buy it just in case it doesn't work aswell has it says. Thank you stay safe love to you all Glynis xx

Answers

• Never heard of it, stay safe also

• Hi Glynis-I've only just joined this site and I was looking for any comments regarding this gel. I have actually bought some and it arrived last Saturday 20 February and so I've only been using it for 3 days. I haven't at the moment actually noticed any great improvement ( though Ibuprofen gel 10% was just the same) though reading the reviews that everybody was raving about, somebody did say it took 2 weeks for an improvement to be felt and now this reviewer wouldn't be without it. The company I bought it from gave a guarantee ( can't remember how many days) that if you're not satisfied you can return the tube ( even empty) and get a full refund. I'll carry on with it until I've used it all which could be a while as it's a 150g tube and let you know how I go. I'm hoping it will work x