Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

say hello

hello everyone i will sit down and write my problems when i have more time (might take a while) lol.but i still love to laugh and i am one of those that get on with it which by the way is not always a good thing to do.

Comments

• Hello @lynnd , welcome to the online community

I am pleased that you are feeling able to laugh out loud and have the attitude of lets get on with it

When you have time do get in touch , it does not have to be with problems we also have a section for " best of " which is a great way to read about different people's achievements and ways of coping which are worth celebrating.

We look forward to hearing from you and I feel sure that other members will be able to share their experiences whether they be either lol or grit my teeth I would like some support.

So take time to browse round the forums and get a flavour of the spirit of the community.

Best wishes and take care

Poppyjane ( Moderator)