Osteoarthritis

Mousey
Mousey Member Posts: 7

Hi I've not used anything like this before, I have osteoarthritis. I was told there's nothing that can be done just take painkillers. I have it moderate in my fingers they are painful and some fingers have started to twist.

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 513

Hi @Mousey

I'm glad you have found us this Community is a great place to come and chat to people who understand and gain support.

I see your Osteoarthritis is causing you pain and some of your fingers have started to twist. While you are waiting for our members to reply to your post I am attaching some information: Osteoarthritis of the hand and wrist (versusarthritis.org)

There is a useful section about managing the condition including other things in addition to painkillers which might help like heat for example.

Do have a look around the forum and join in wherever you feel comfortable you are assured of a warm welcome.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• Mousey
    Mousey Member Posts: 7

Thank you the link is helpful.