Hi

Diana62
Diana62 Member Posts: 6
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi, just wanted to say hello. I’ve just joined this site. I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I live in Cornwall.

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 968
    edited 23. Feb 2021, 12:07

Hello and welcome to you too @Diana62

I see you have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis - you’ve come to the right place since all the members of the online community have experience of living with arthritis and many have other conditions as well. Everyone is really friendly so do have a look round the different forums ( at the top right hand side of the page) and join in any conversations you’re interested in. Or you can post a question or discussion topic yourself - members are keen to share their experiences and I’m sure your experiences will be useful to share with others.

I’m not sure how long you’ve had with osteoarthritis, but the Versus Arthritis website is a good place to start if you want to find out more about living with the condition. Here’s the general page on osteoarthritis which you might find interesting:

I look forward to reading more about you. How lovely to be living in Cornwall!

Anna ( mod) : )

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Diana62

Thank you that’s very kind. I’ve had fibromyalgia diagnosis since 2006 and osteoarthritis since 2019 I will try to navigate around this site however I’m not very techno savvy. lovely to be part of this group. 🤗

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583

Welcome Diana, sorry you need to be here, but it's a great forum. I have had RA for 38 years, also OA, OP, and a load of other stuff. You'll make lots of helpful friends. 😀

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406

Hi Diana62

welcome I have oa and DDD the drs also told me I had fybro in 2007, I try to deal with it all and can sometimes be overwhelming you have definitely come to the right place there is a wealth of experience here and lovely people,

so jealous you live in Cornwall it’s lovely I believe, if you ever want to talk I would be happy to

take care

Jona😊

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Greetings, I am in Cornwall too! No need to be tech-savvy with this forum, what I do after logging in is just click on "Recent Posts" at the top of the page and it brings up everything people have been chatting about irrespective of the subject.

• Diana62

Thank you everyone for your kind comments 🤗

• Diana62

Hi everyone, I’ve not been on here for over a year now. No idea of my way around the site but I will give it a go. Anyone else with osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia?

• JenHB
    JenHB Member Posts: 131

Mike1 - thanks for the tip about 'recent posts' - until you mentioned it I hadn't even registered that was there...