Hello

Selma
Selma Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and just joined today!

I am very excited to be part of the community and look forward meeting people with arthritis to support each other!

I suffer from Palindromic arthritis and osteoarthritis and I am under the care of Rheumatology team for years! I usually get attacks and flare ups and I am on Methotrexate for a few years now!

Hope to talk you guys soon.

Take care,

Selma

Comments

• Jewels
    Jewels Member Posts: 202

Hello @Selma welcome to the forum everyone here are great and will be able to help with your questions 😊

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 734

Welcome Selma to the online community,

it is great that you have joined us,

You have suffered with Palindromic arthritis and osteoarthritis for years and take methotrexate to help your condition. You experience attacks and flare ups which I am sure at the time are painful but today you sound very upbeat and excited to join in with members of the community

So glad you decided to join in and I hope that when you have time to browse round the website you will find a variety of forums from Chit/Chat ; Val's Cafe ,Life with Arthritis;. There is also a very popular exercise area "Lets Move with Leon" which many members are finding both fun and beneficial.

I attach the links to Palindromic arthritis and to Lets Move which I hope you will find helpful,

https://www.versusarthritis.org/news/2019/september/all-about-palindrom

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

Poppyjane (moderator)

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.