ankylosing spondylitis

Lisa_J
Lisa_J Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone firstly thank you for reading my first post.

I have so many questions to ask I don't know where to start.

I was finally diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis in October 2019 after crawling into a&e on my hands and knees I finally got someone to listen to me that something was wrong ,I think I've had this condition for over 14 years doctors constantly telling me I had sciatica and the pain in my back and rib area was just muscular and nothing to worry about .Anyway I've just had my 2nd injection of imraldi and was wondering if you could share your side effects with me.

Many thanks,

Lisa

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317

Hello @Lisa_J ,

Welcome to the online community and thank you for sharing your story with us all. I hope that you find this a welcoming place where you are able to make new friends.

It really sounds like you've been going through over the last few years. You were finally diagnosed in 2019 after years of pain in your back and rib area. You've started taking Imraldi injections and are looking for people in similar circumstances to share stories and side effects with you.

Ive included a couple of links below that I hope will be of use to you. You mentioned the brand name Imraldi and the second link is the link to the same drug but its generic name. This will give you information about possible side effects.

I hope you find this of help. Please feel free to get involved and join in on other areas that you are interested in. We're a friendly bunch and there is always someone around.

Take care

Anne (moderator)