In limbo

Options
Redheadc
Redheadc Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi all, hope all is well? Can anyone tell me if bruising under toenails are symptoms of arthritis please? Still waiting on final confirmation that the symptoms I’m experiencing such as server shoulder elbow pain, pins and needles numbness and swelling of fingers etc, have nodules on fingers and wrist, experiencing similar symptoms on ankle/foot but also have noticed bruising under toenails. Waiting on x ray results, going crazy with worry

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 680
    Options

Hi @Redheadc 

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum. 

I see that you are awaiting the results of an x-ray which will hopefully assist with completing your diagnosis.  

Regarding your question about bruising under the toenails, I’ve searched our website but couldn’t find anything specific however there may be other useful information there for you:

If these are symptoms of arthritis, then hopefully other forum members will be able to provide you with some relevant feedback. 

I hope you don’t have to wait much longer for your diagnosis. Sorry to not be able to help you more. 

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Redheadc
    Redheadc Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you, maybe I hit them off something and can’t remember especially when they are very tender these days, can you recommend some pain relief please, go gave me painkillers but they cause drowsiness so can’t take while working