DevilMayCareBud Member Posts: 2
in Say Hello
I'm John and have had Rheumatoid Arthritis (Still can spell it) for 15 years. Seem to be stable with my condition at the moment
Welcome John to the online community good you have found us.
15 years is a long time to have Rhumatoid Arthritis,you dont say what your condition is at the moment,it would be really great if you could tell us a bit more about your Arthritis journey.
I would encourage you to chat to others on our forums evryone is friendly and inderstanding and will offer you friendship and advice.
Please let us know how you get on.
All the best Christine0
- 8.8K All Categories
- 1.4K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 12 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 374 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 28 Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 311 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 249 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe