Hello

Options
NigelJ
NigelJ Member Posts: 9
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi just registered. Recently diagnosed with moderate hip osteoarthritis after months of hip and leg and knee pain

Comments

• ChrisK
    ChrisK Member Posts: 37
    edited 22. Mar 2021, 09:40
    Options

Good morning @NigelJ

Welcome to our Versus Arthritis forum. Here you will find our members are friendly, helpful and empathic. They will answer your questions/queries as they have found them in relation to their own condition.

You have recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the hip. you have pain in your hip legs and knee for a while so it must be a relief to have a diagnosis to your pain.

Versus Arthritis produces many booklets and fact sheets on the various conditions and related conditions of arthritis. Below is a link which you may find helpful

Osteoarthritis (OA) of the hip | Hip pain | Versus Arthritis

It would be a good idea to look through the different pages of this forum and see what other members have said about osteoarthritis of the hip.

I look forward to reading your future posts and to reading how you are getting on.

Take care and best wishes

ChrisK

• NigelJ
    NigelJ Member Posts: 9
    Options

Thank You for your message and sharing this information. I will read it now as I am really unsure about so much - prognosis, what is safe and what will make the condition worse, what I can do to help offset any deterioration etc etc