Tretment

Options

Hi all.

I was wondering if anybody out there can advise me any ideas to help with pain .

I have had 5 knee operations on Each knee and have just had a toe implant on my big toe 3 weeks post op.

I have c1 to c5 and t1 2 3 problems and l4 & 5 herninated disks I have had the nerves burnt away but all have returned with vengeance.

I cannot take prescription meads I have bowel disease as this flares up I am honestly Fed up with life now .

I also work 2 jobs I have to for another 9 years until house is paid of.

I would appreciate any advise

regards

paul

Comments

• ChrisK
    ChrisK Member Posts: 37
    Options

Hello @Duffs

Welcome to our Versus Arthritis forum, here you will find the members are friendly, helpful and empathic. They will answer your questions/queries as they find them related to their own condition.

You have come to the right place for the members to help you and advise you about the various problems you have. Below is a link which you may find helps you .

Managing your pain | Treatments and self-help (versusarthritis.org)

Have you recently spoken to your health care professional about the amount of pain you are experiencing. They will know your problems with your bowel disease and will be able to help and recommend you things that will help you.

I look forward to reading your future posts and seeing how you are coping.

Best wishes

ChrisK