Hello

Options
Stephie
Stephie Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi all,

Just a quick Hello. I have been diagnosed with OA and I am struggling with pain and stiffness.

I feel i need to join a community to help with general life as I am becoming very down.

I am so happy to find a group specific to this condition and hope I can help others too.

Comments

• ChrisK
    ChrisK Member Posts: 37
    edited 5. Apr 2021, 09:18
    Options

Good morning @Stephie

Welcome to our Versus Arthritis forum, here you will find the members are friendly, helpful and empathic. They will answer any of your questions/queries as they have found them in relation to their own conditions.

You have come to the right place to find members who like you have osteoarthritis and are also feeling low. This last year has been very hard and difficult for many of us. Some have had to shield for the whole of the year due to their specific conditions. There are pages on here that people go to to get some light relief among them in Chit Chat are :Val's Cafe, Levity are just 2 of them.

Versus Arthritis produce many booklets and information on the different type of arthritis and its related conditions. Below is a link which may be useful for you to read:

Osteoarthritis (OA) | Causes, symptoms, treatments (versusarthritis.org)

Look forward to seeing your future posts and seeing how you are getting on. Take care. Best wishes

ChrisK