Please be cautious even if you have had your jab ......!
Just thought I’d let you guys know that my nephew’s wife has recently contracted covid even though she had her first jab (Pfizer) in February. She has been (and continues to) shield and both her and her husband work from home. He does pop out for grocery shopping from time to time, but they have been really cautious and stuck to the rules. So it was a shock to us all that she has now caught covid.
Thankfully she is doing ok, so I think the jab must have helped minimise her symptoms, but I wanted to bring it to your attention as it is really important not to become complacent when we have had our jabs.
Keep safe everyone 💕
- 8.2K All Categories
- 756 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe