Meds

Options
Clemmie
Clemmie Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi

i have been living with rheumatoid arthritis sero positive and also psoriatic arthritis (didn’t know you could have both .)for many years .long journey with meds , sulphasalazine. Methotrexate , and others . Had enbrel for many years now on Amgevita injection .

looking for more info on cbd oil and rheumatoid disease .

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 974
    Options

Hi @Clemmie and a warm welcome to the online community,

You have been living with sero positive rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis for several years and you’re looking for more information on cbd oil.

There’s a really useful section on the Versus Arthritis website linked below that looks at all sorts of complementary treatments including CBD oil. You’ll see that it says that some people have found benefits from using it, but it varies from person to person and you are advised not to substitute your regular meds for any complementary treatments:

All of our members have experienced living with arthritis and I’m sure some have tried CBD oil and would be happy to share their experience of it with you.

It sounds like you’ve come on quite a journey with your two inflammatory arthritis conditions, so please do have a look round the forum and join in any conversations you feel comfortable with - I’m sure members will be pleased to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Anna ( Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm