Recycle pill blister packs

Options

Medicine blister packets can now be recycled at participating pharmacy drop-off points nationwide.  Customers can recycle any empty prescription and over-the-counter medicine blister packets by dropping them in dedicated bins at their local Superdrug or independent pharmacy. To find out where your nearest drop off point is, click on https://www.terracycle.com/en-GB/brigades/medicine-packet-uk . ls.

Research carried out with over 2,000 UK adults revealed nearly half of us (49%) use medicines packaged in blister packs) on a daily basis. My local church is providing a box for anyone unable to get to the pharmacy. I hope it's a big one. The Stickywickets alone use all too many 😉

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

I need a recycling bin all to myself!! It's a great move forward though. We drop ours off at Superdrug in bulk.

• crinkly
    crinkly Member Posts: 148
    Options

That's interesting to know. Between us my OH and I get through quite a quantity so will be more than willing to recycle them as we collect enough. Thanks also for the link to recycling centres as we have recently moved to a new area.😃