Steroid injection and COVID-19 vaccine
New to site so wonder if anyone can help me? feel so let down by hospital. Last week I had injection to clavicle ,neck and the shoulder trigger points.
I then got my vaccine date but they said they could not do it because of injection.
Hospital did not explain my immune system would take a knock.
Anyone know how long my immune system is down and how long before I can have my jab that I’ve been waiting for?
Had I have been told all this I would have prioritised the vaccine injection first. I also have asthma so the virus has terrified me.
- 8.2K All Categories
- 756 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe