All three things at once

Options

Hi everyone I just wanted to have a moan. Yesterday I went through the most horrendous 3 hours it's that time of the month which seems to make my arthritis feel even worse. Then to top it off I decided to have a sleep but instead I had one of my silent migraines so I'm lying in bed cannot move or speak then I started having the worst pain in my hips and legs and I just couldn't do anything after nearly 2 hours I managed to get out some groaning noises it's really horrible tears running down my face and my family can do nothing but see me like that. After 3 hours I started to come round but my right leg took another hour or so to start working again it was the worst one yet 3 different problems all rolled into one I just felt defeated and that I'm never going to be able to get away from it all. Being locked inside your own body is just horrendous and I wouldn't wish it on anybody I feel a bit better today just feel washed out and fed up sorry guys I just needed to put it out there sorry for going on.

Comments

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,741
    Options

Fine to moan Jewels, it sounds like you had a really horrible time. It's awful when one flare up sets off so many others, making your body go into overdrive trying to cope. I'm glad you're through the worst of it. Sending you a gentle hug ((()))

• Jewels
    Jewels Member Posts: 202
    Options

Thank you hun I just wish they would stop it scares me because I think I'm not going to come out of it sometimes. How are you and your new hip doing today good I hope xx

• Richie
    Richie Member Posts: 4
    Options

You are very entitled to a moan..you are a brave lady to be coping with all those symptoms. I hope I start to improve again soon.

• Jewels
    Options

Thank you @Richie I appreciate your comments 😁

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406
    Options

Hi Jewels,

i so sorry your having such a horrible time just wanted to say your in the right place with the girls and guys here they will try to help

take care

love Jona 😊💪

• Jewels
    Options

Thankyou jona for your kind words

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406
    Options

Your welcome jewels, remember we all have to have a good old moan every now and again and besides I’d rather call it sharing so keep on sharing

love Jona 😊💪