Versus Arthritis exercises with Leon

SueL
SueL Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi.

I have OA and have signed up for the June challenge, and hope to increase my steps over the month - I'm nearly 69 so nothing dramatic, but valuable progress for me!

I've also signed up for Nutracheck, counting daily nutritional intake, in an effort to lose weight. It would be really helpful to be able to enter calories used (on average - doesn't need to be exact) for a Leon workout.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sue

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 877

Hello @SueL and welcome to the community, we are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have OA and have signed up for the June challenge, well done and good luck. Our website has a lot of good information on it and I would suggest having a look around and using the search function. I've put a couple of links below to help

Please do keep posting and let us know how you get on and I hope that others will connect with you and share their experiences. Also it was a good suggestion re calories and hopefully this will be picked up

With very best wishes

Peter (mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• wazz42
    wazz42 Member Posts: 233
    edited 23. Jun 2021, 08:34

Hi @SueL

Calories will relate to how much vigour went into your exercises with Leon.

You can try googling calories for daily activities, I just found out 30 mins watching tv used 40 calories, 30 mins gardening or weeding 153cals. I'm sure you could do the same with exercise.

Take care

x

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076

Hi @SueL

I have passed this information on to the 'physical' team. No-one had mentioned this before but they are going to see what they can come up with in the future

Thanks for the idea

Yvonne x