Options
theresa12
theresa12 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi I have just joined the group I have arthritis in both knees hopefully get some good advice here.

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 794
    Options

Hi@theresa12

Welcome to the online community, great to see you posting.

You dont say what arthritis you have. It would be good if you could tell us a bit more about your arthritis journey as it would help others to give advice and information on your particular symptoms.

Take care and please keep in touch and tell us how you get on.Meanwhile enjoy the forums.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• theresa12
    theresa12 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi I Have osteoarthritis in both knees for around 10 years now and am awaiting surgery hopefully get some tips here about the condition although think I have read up on everything there is to know on the subject over the years 😊

• Willitra
    Willitra Member Posts: 4
    Options

my blood test come back positive with a 23 score whatever that means...and my gp thinks it maybe osteoarthritis of hand and right shoulder have had xrays on hands so I'm using my own pain meds at the moment and its worse 8n the morning 🌄

• meme05
    meme05 Member Posts: 2
    Options

meme05

Hi i have just joined the group .I have arthritis in both knees , hip and neck! I look forward to picking up some tips on how to manage my arthritis x