Just wanted to say hello!
My name is Stanka I’m 25 and I’ve been diagnosed with osteoarthritis last November. My feet, ankles, wrists and fingers suffer the most.
At first I didn’t want to believe it cause I thought I was too young to have arthritis but my condition is getting worse.
I’m finding it very hard to walk and stand, especially in the morning when my feet and ankles feel broken. Some days are better, but on most days I can’t open a bottle of water or even hold my phone.
I am so glad this is here to help my feel “normal” also does anyone have any tips or tricks for the pain?
- 7.1K All Categories
- 141 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.4K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 157 Work and financial support
- 526 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 472 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 217 Chit chat
- 213 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe