My name is Mike. I am 74 years old and live alone. I have been suffering with Arthritis in the hips for the past 6 years and recently it has been getting more painful. Doctor will not refer me for any replacement treatment at this time asking I manage the pain, which I do by exercise and diet.
I feel I need support and advice of like arthritis suffers who understand the trails and needs of dealing with this painful disease.
I look forward to hearing about other peoples experiences.
- 8.2K All Categories
- 766 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 22 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 28 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 1 Sports and Hobbies
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe