Let's move with Leon Glitch?

Options
Lilymary
Lilymary Member Posts: 1,742
edited 29. Jun 2021, 08:45 in Let's Move

Hi, I've been working through some of Leon's exercise programmes now my hip has is becoming more stable post THR, but the links seem to be jumbled up. Eg, I tried getting onto Programme 8 and it just took me back to Programme 7. A few others were like this. Could you look into it please, as I couldn't get into No 8 at all.

Many thanks. LM x

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,628
    Options

@Brynmor /@YvonneH

Could you have a look at this for @Lilymary please?

By the way I am very pleased that you are dong 'let's move with Leon' so soon after your surgery Lilymary well done😊

Ellen.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Hi @Lilymary

Sadly I'm not sure where you are in the programme where you have come across bad links. Are these in the emails that are sent out?

I can see all the videos that are listed on the Let's Move with Leon page on the website: https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/exercising-with-arthritis/lets-move-with-leon

If there are problems with the emails, can you forward them to community@versusarthritis.org and I will take a look to see what is happening.

Thanks

Brynmor

• Lilymary
    Options

Oh dear, seems it was user error! I was going into it through a link on this site, so I posted it below for you, (now I can’t delete it! 😅) and checked it so I could explain the problem... and found that you not only need to scroll down the list on the left hand side, you also need to scroll down the links on the right hand side too! Oops. Sorry to trouble you LM x

• Brynmor
    Options

Yes, having two sections on a web page which both scroll independently can be confusing. Clicking the links on the left-hand side of the screen automatically scrolls the right-hand side to the section it links to (if that makes any sense...)

It seems actually easier on mobile when the links come first and you click one to get to the right section. 😀

• Lilymary
    Options

Hello again, I don’t think it’s me this time. Using the right hand menu, if I try to open session 4 the video for session 6 comes up. I found session 4 under the link for Session 3. I didn’t go through all of them, but at ,east three of them are wrong.

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    Options

Thanks @Lilymary

I will let @Brynmor know and Im sure he will look into it again for you.

Thank you for letting us know!

Anne (Moderator)

• Brynmor
    Options

Hi @Lilymary

I'm having trouble recreating the problem you describe. When I click the menu on the left the right-hand panel scrolls down to the section described in the link and (after the intro text) the video for the session is there on the screen:

The only other link within this section is the "Watch On Youtube" button bottom left within the video. Clicking that, opened the same video in Youtube for me.

Each of the links on the left scroll to show the correct video on the right of the screen. I will test this out on mobile view (using iPad and phone) later to see if I can break it 😀

• Lilymary
    Options

Thanks for trying Brynmor, it was still doing it today (Session 2 on the right hand menu linked to session 4), but I’ve refreshed the page and that seems to have sorted it. Maybe that’s all I need to do next time. LM x

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
    Options

H @Lilymary

So pleased it is finally working for you. Enjoy the sessions

Yvonne x