SueHew
SueHew Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone,

I have scoliosis, fibromaliga & chronic fatigue, wondering if anyone else also has this,

Would like to know on how you combat your pain and fatigue to share advice and knowledge

Thanks

Suex

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 669

Hi @SueHew

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum. 

You have scoliosis and fibromyalgia and are looking for some input into how others with similar conditions combat the associated pain and fatigue. 

The following links to articles on our website may provide some useful information for you:

I hope that you receive some valuable feedback from other forum members who have experience of your symptoms. 

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• GranG
    GranG Member Posts: 2

Hi Suehew. I am also a newbie and this is m first post ..I hope other forum members can help.

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane Moderator Posts: 736

Welcome @GranG to the online community,

It is great to hear from you and that you have started to support other members before you have joined us today. Would you like to tell us more about yourself? The community has lots of discussions and activities to link into, so do browse the forums and we hope to hear from you soon.

Take care

Poppyjane

If it would be helpful to talk to someone ring the Helpline 0800 5200 520

Monday - Friday 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.