Let's Move with Leon

lizzah47
lizzah47 Member Posts: 4
edited 7. Jul 2021, 20:53 in Let's Move

I was looking at the information on Leon's exercise programme and somehow managed to sign up for it which I am quite happy about although I don't remember doing it! However I cannot find how to actually join in and get involved - Bryony kindly replied to my first post to say that emails just popped into her inbox for it when she did the course but I have had nothing so far. Can anybody help a very new member of this community please?

Not sure if this is the right place to put a question like this now that I have said my hello - so perhaps someone could advise me on that as well? I would be very grateful.

Liz 😊

Comments

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

I just follow the link to Leon on this site (see below), which takes you to all 12 of his classes plus a few little extra tutorials (eg how to get down to the floor and back up again).

• lizzah47
    lizzah47 Member Posts: 4

Hi Lilymary - is that all I have to do? It's just odd that I didn't actually 'sign up' to anything, so I haven't given my email address or anything like that, so they wouldn't be able to send me weekly emails as someone else suggested. Oh well, I will just give it a go and see what happens! Thank you very much for your response - I am going to start with the 'how to safely get down on the floor and up again' thing because I watched that before and thought it was just what I needed!

Liz

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

I can’t remember if I did the whole email thing, but I’ve found using this link quicker.