Health information: ‘Oh, I don’t know what to believe’
How can I decide what to trust?
How do we make sure our health information is reliable?
As there’s so much health information available – and conflicting stories are not uncommon – it can be hard to know what to believe.
Read more about the campaign to promote high quality health information, which can really help people stay healthy and manage their conditions well.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 324 Welcome
- 3.4K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 18 Feedback and ideas
- 38.8K Our Community
- 2.6K Living with arthritis
- 105 Let's Move
- 161 Work and financial support
- 545 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 241 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 353 Young people's community
- 483 Chat and News
- 20 Val's Cafe
- 225 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe