Options
Dave460
Dave460 Member Posts: 5
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone I've been waiting for 17 months for a total ankle replacement and was wondering how long others have been waiting for replacement surgery from there local hospitals and has anyone else had or is waiting for a ankle replacement

Dave460

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    Options

Hello @Dave460

Welcome to the online community and thank you for sharing with us.

So I understand that you have been waiting for a total ankle replacement for the last 17 months. You are wondering what other peoples experiences are of ankle replacement surgery and waiting times.

I do not have any personal experience of ankle replacement surgery but I'm sure you'll have responses from lots of other people in the community. I know that waiting times have been rising steadily since the start of covid so I hoe this hasn't impacted you too much.

I've included a couple of links from our main website with the hope that they will be of interest to you.

Once again thank you for sharing with us all. Please do continue to share and keep us updated. Feel free to join in with discussions or make your own. Good luck for when you do have your surgery.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)