Does the Online Community site work as well as it should?
We have just received a comment by a new member
Is it me or is this site hard to navigate around ?
and it has prompted me to ask for your help in our period of user testing.
We have been looking at the registration form, accessibility and generally using the site. Please let us know
- How you are accessing the community from a mobile/tablet/laptop/pc
- What the issue/s you have had and how you resolved it or not.
- Do also let us know if there is anything that works well for you so we don't get rid of the good bits!
We will be making changes to the accessibility and ease of use within the next 3 months. Help us to make it work for you.'
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 671 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe