Are you worried about COVID-19 restrictions easing?
Brynmor Member Posts: 1,794
Most coronavirus restrictions are expected to end in England on 19 July. Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales will set their own timetables for removing restrictions.
Read the latest guidance for England on protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19. There is different guidance for clinically extremely vulnerable people living in Scotland, living in Wales and living in Northern Ireland.
We’ll be continually reviewing and updating our content as the COVID-19 situation evolves across the UK and guidance changes over time.
- 8.6K All Categories
- 629 Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 192 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 115 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 252 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 492 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe