Are you worried about COVID-19 restrictions easing?
Most coronavirus restrictions are expected to end in England on 19 July. Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales will set their own timetables for removing restrictions.
Read the latest guidance for England on protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19. There is different guidance for clinically extremely vulnerable people living in Scotland, living in Wales and living in Northern Ireland.
We’ll be continually reviewing and updating our content as the COVID-19 situation evolves across the UK and guidance changes over time.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 165 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.7K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 531 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 234 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 476 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 219 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe