More poems and artwork for you to enjoy

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
edited 30. Jun 2022, 09:52 in Tails From The Cafe

Tall Tails and Whiskers

A collection of poems and images from @Kitty

Download here by clicking on the pdf

If you would like to leave a donation:

We would love you to leave a donation to Versus Arthritis. This isn’t a cost for the book but a sign of appreciation for the Online Community and the members who have made this possible.

To make your donation please use this link https://www.versusarthritis.org/donate/

Please mention our book if you make a donation. There is an option, near the end, click on the reason you are donating, choose different reason to those above and write Online Community book or similar.

This means we will get to hear how much we have all raised for Versus Arthritis. ❤️

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

I managed to download my copy and made a donation. Posted the link over to the cafe to help people there to download theirs. At least two more have so looking good.

HUGE thanks to @kathleenT for doing this for VA

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583

Dear Froggy, thank you for supporting me in my little effort towards literary greatness or sink into obscurity - oh I’m already obscure. Should I change my name to Jude (Jude the obscure).

your Kitty Kat. 🐱

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

No you definitely aren't obscure😁😁

Hope this raises some money and people enjoy your writing.

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076

Hi @kathleenT

I've just got your latest poems, a great read.

Thank you

Yvonne x

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583

Glad you like them Yvonne. 🧚🏼‍♀️

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein