Has anyone successfully claimed on an Aviva critical illness policy?
I have psoriatic arthritis (diagnosed ages 30 in 2010), and osteoarthritis in every joint in my hand (2020). I have had an Aviva life and critical illness policy since 2007. It covers rheumatoid but that’s the one I don’t have!
I wonder if it’s worth a claim anyway? 🤷🏼♀️
I chose to quit my job in Jan 2020 as opposed to going sick as I didn’t want to mess them around, but I couldn’t cope with the driving and sitting at a computer.
I don’t claim any benefits.
- 7.7K All Categories
- 477 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 15 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 553 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 245 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 487 Chat and News
- 23 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe