Waving not drowning ...

Lillias
Lillias Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hello,

I was diagnosed with RA just over 7 years ago. It has been a bumpy road with lots of ups and downs and it took a long time coming to terms with it all. Started out drowning not waving but have managed to reverse that now. Hoping to gain some hints and tips regarding all the mundane stuff, learning from others experiences and coping mechanisms. As my physiotherapist used to say, "it isn't about what you can't do, it's about finding new ways of doing it". Easier said than done but it is true x

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,622

🖐️

Hello @Lillias welcome to the Versus Arthritis online Community!

I see you were diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis over 7 years ago and it sounds as though you have done the grieving bit (nearly drowning!) but are now able to wave. That is really good news.

I see you are interested in learning from other people's experiences and getting hints and tips from others in a similar position to yourself. Well this is absolutely the right place to do just that.

If there is anything in particular you are struggling with ask away and our members will do their best to help. I am sure you will be able to share your own tips with people here too.

While you are waiting for people to come along and chat to you I thought you might find it interesting to look at this:

I am sure you will find some experiences you can relate to.

I look forward t seeing your posts.

Best wishes

Ellen.