Great news for Cauda Equina Sufferers
Have you seen the fantastic news from HSIB?
1. Check the link. Ctrl + enter or click, or copy/paste entire link into browser
2. Read the report. Lengthy but excellent and easy to understand
3. Sign up for email from HSIB providing information as implementation progresses
4. Spread the word to all members of all groups
6. Brief information is.. “HSIB is dedicated to improving patient safety through independent investigations into NHS-funded care across England, without apportioning blame or liability.”
Thank you all...
I have just signed up for HSIB updates. When it got "Job Title" I put "Sufferer of CES".
When asked my Organisation, I put "Cauda equina Syndrome Support"......I am confident that it will accept any recognised cauda Equina organisation
IT GOT ACCEPTED!
I URGE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME...Let's create a deluge of response to this fantastic news to show HSIB our support and gratitude
Finally, I can "sleep" tonight knowing that someone is doing something about this after 9 years (for me) of deaf ears...(xxxx words removed as do not meet Community guidelines - Peter (moderator)) pain, and
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, as I read on a daily basis, the messages in forums from members in CES-I and CES-R who are not getting the urgent treatment they require and progress to having this cruel and horrible syndrome.
One very happy relieved person
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe