• Jewels
    Jewels Member Posts: 202
    Options

Thanks @jona I'm feeling a bit better now thanks for the flowers 😁

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options

How did you get on @Jewels ?

I hope the hospital could help you ((())

Maybe the hip is getting close to needing surgery😕

• Jewels
    Options

Hi @frogmorton I'm feeling better now I thought I had a infection but I haven't thank god just things were numb for quite a while later but seem to be getting better thanks for asking hun x

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 14. Oct 2021, 16:18
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mrsjub1921
    Options

hello all,

has anyone had steroid injections in more than one place?

ive currently got pain/inflammation in right elbow, wrist and foot and also left knee and foot.

ive had steroid injections in both knees but wondered if it’s a good idea to just inject every joint that hurts as can’t find a medication that has helped yet

x

• Jewels
    Options

Hi all well it's two months plus. And my steroid injection has well and truly wore off 😢 I am now in a lot more pain than before I had it because as a lot of you know you are not in pain after the injection. Not all though sadly and you can move easier as you don't feel the pain and it makes you feel happier for a while but I knew i was going to pay in the end i even mentioned it to my consultant who was about to see me again in 6 months but as soon as I said to him about the possibility of me being in a lot of pain once the steroid has worn off he then changed it to 2 months im back to trying to get comfortable in bed losing sleep again oh the joys it's good that it's winter as I love this season and to top everything off I have to go for a biopsy don't you just love your body sorry for the rant but I needed that 🎄🎅

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options

I'm sorry about that. Steroid jabs are temporary even when they work and a biopsy too? That sucks.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Jewels
    Options

Yh it does @stickywicket the worst of it is im still waiting for the appointment my scan was nearly 4 weeks ago