I'm falling apart
There's quite an art to falling apart as the years go by,
And life doesn't begin at 40. That's a big fat lie.
My hair's getting thinner, my body is not;
The few teeth I have are beginning to rot.
I smell of Vick's-Vapo-Rub, not Chanel # 5;
My new pacemaker's all that keeps me alive.
When asked of my past, every detail I'll know,
But what was I doing 10 minutes ago?
Well, you get the idea, what more can I say?
I'm off to read the obituary like I do every day;
If my names not there, I'll once again start -
Perfecting the art of falling apart.
- 8.5K All Categories
- 936 Welcome
- 4K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 18 Feedback and ideas
- 39.4K Our Community
- 3.1K Living with arthritis
- 581 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 186 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- 2 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 28 My Triumphs
- 109 Let's Move
- 6 Sports and Hobbies
- 249 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 499 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 234 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe