finally found a way to exercise

Options

Hi

I have been searching for ages to find a form of exercise I can actually manage which doesn't put me into a flare but gives me the best range of movement. I have been waiting for ages to got to our new geothermal pool in the next town to me. It's part of a lovely open air pool. Finally got there yesterday, they have wheelchair access right to the pool and a gently slope down into the pool with a hand rail. The pool is 33C so lovely and warm. I have an amazing time and got some gentle exercise in. Also managed to relax in the lovely warm sea water. I plan to go at least once a week from now on as it just felt so relaxing and enjoyable

So excited to have finally found the right thing

Grace111

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Thanks @Grace111 do say where it is, arrangements for going and so on - you can even mention the name of the pool, it's not advertising just letting everyone in the area know of the facility. 😀

• Grace111
    Grace111 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Hi @Brynmor

oh yes I should have said 😂 It's in Penzance in a place called Jubilee pool. It's virtually impossible to get hydrotherapy so this is brilliant. I went again on Sunday and will be going every Sunday from now on. To cut down on the faff of getting dressed and undressed I go in my costume and a dry robe. Afterwards I just put my dry robe over my wet costume and drive home. This gives me time to relax on the bed for a bit when I get home before I get dressed for the day. I am loving it.

Going to try the stretching exercises too!!

Grace

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

It looks absolutely fantastic 😀

• Grace111
    Grace111 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Hi @Brynmor

yes this is the pool, it is so lovely

Grace